Dreamland Oasis Chakvi is the first premium class leisure & residential complex in Georgia. While visiting, you will find a small town with its own infrastructure, which is designed to ensure maximum comfort to relax without leaving the territory.
The complex covers the facilities that are designed for both, active as well as quiet relaxation. These include the swimming pools, water park, bars and restaurants, children’s playgrounds, private beach, boulevard, bowling, video game rooms, 3D, 7D and 9D cinema theatres, tennis courts, football, basketball and volleyball fields, kalian bar, karaoke and other facilities.
The project – Dreamland Oasis Chakvi is being implemented through the largest European investment in Adjara region. The founder is the Austrian company – Albereta, which owns 82.7% of the project shares and Georgian investors own remaining 17.3% of shares. At this stage, the project investment exceeds 70 million US dollars and by 2023, the full investment shall total to about 94 million US dollars. After completing the Dreamland Oasis Chakvi project, the company plans to implement the large projects in other regions of Georgia.